6. Design the page to your liking. Below are some ideas:
- You can search for Wix vector illustrations by typing, "error 404" in the search field of your Media Manager.
- Add links, buttons or a menu to help visitors navigate back to important areas of your site.
- Don't make the page too heavy, bulky or chaotic. Keep it simple.
7. Be sure to publish your changes.
8. Check out your handiwork. You can test your new 404 page by typing your website address and adding a page name at the end that you know doesn't exist. My go to fun word is, "banana." So it would look similar to this but of course, use your own website address: https://www.myawesomesite.com/banana
Did you make a cool 404 page for your website? Share it with us on Facebook!